This practical and interactive training is designed for participants who want to make a positive impact when communicating with others. It is designed to ensure you come across to others the way you intend and with the most appropriate personal impact so you can positively influence others and achieve your goals. It is an opportunity to develop your own personal communication and influencing style, greater self-awareness and build your confidence.
Who should attend?
Employees working at all levels in the organization.
Participants will learn
- Understand the benefits of Positive Influencing
- Understand the different styles and methods employed by people when they are trying to influence a person or a situation.
- Know and be able to Adapt your own Influencing Style
- Influencing tactics and their use in Negotiations
- How to Increase your personal effectiveness & credibility
- Understand different ways of processing information and how our personal choices may affect our personal impact.
- Understand different Communication and Thinking Styles and how to adapt yours to suit the situation.
- How to put your point across in an effective manner.
The course will focus in 3 interactive modules
- Taking Personal Inventory
- High Impact Communication
- Workshop approach
- Individual and groups exercises
One full day from 9:30 am to 5pm.
Facilitator: Maria Lynch