This interactive, practical and experiential training is an opportunity to increase your self-awareness, build your resilience capacity and your ability to cope with change and uncertainty.
The subject of change management requires a combined approach to maximize results and keep the group engaged, encouraged, supported and motivated to embrace change. The day will combine theory- through different relevant models of change- and exercises given (demonstrated and practised) during the training aimed at helping each participant (and the group as a collective entity) to clear blockages associated with change (without the need to discuss details or any personal sensitive information) to raise the energy levels and build and support a new personal and collective positive frame of mind.
We will look at practical ways to deal with PERSONAL & ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE and how to improve your EMOTIONAL AWARENESS through the TRANSITION process.
- Understand the nature of change, assumptions, misconceptions and emotions related to it.
- Recognize the emotions and feelings people have when engaging in large change initiatives- personal and organizational change.
- Increase self-awareness and self-reflection: behaviours, attitudes, emotions.
- Increase awareness as how change affects us in different ways.
- Identify tips and tactics for managing the change process
- Introduce the concept of Emotional management
- Recognize which emotions they commonly experience when facing change and how these affect their personal effectiveness.
- Obtain resources and receive practical advice and techniques on how to cope with personal and organizational change so they can pave the road for personal actions.
- How to Motivate, engage, help and support their teams in times of change and uncertainty.
Who should attend?
Employees at all levels of the organization.
- Group discussions
- Workshop approach
- Individual and groups exercises
- Interactive and Experiential