Aimed at everyone that wants to build their confidence when delivering a SPEECH or presentation and want to FEEL COMFORTABLE to present their own thoughts or ideas in front of a group. You will learn PRACTICAL TIPS on how to write an effective presentation and develop your OWN PERSONAL presenting STYLE when delivering content. You will have the opportunity to PRACTICE and will receive individual constructive FEEDBACK from Maria. This is a unique opportunity to practice this crucial business skill in a safe , positive and constructive environment.
Who should attend?
Employees working at all levels in the organization
Participants will learn
- How to make a positive impact when presenting to others
- Strategies to ground yourself before ,during and after giving your speech / presentation
- How to prepare and write effective presentations
- How to work a room and present to different audiences
- Identify your own personal style of presenting
The course will focus in four modules
- Presentation skills
- Grounding Strategies
- Interactive workshop approach
- Practical Individual and groups exercises
One full day from 9:30 am to 5pm.
Facilitator: Maria Lynch/MJL