This practical and interactive professional image and personal branding workshop is designed for participants who want to maximize their personal impact. You will learn tips on how to come across professionally giving an appropriate and excellent impression. It is an opportunity to develop your own personal brand essence and identity taking into account your values, strengths, and purpose to align yourself effectively to your personal and professional goals.
You could work with Maria on your professional image and personal branding through one-to-one consultations, workshops or corporate training. Email maria.
Who should attend?
Employees working at all levels in the organization
Participants will learn
- What is Professionalism?
- The Importance of Projecting a professional image
- The importance of first impressions to be perceived as credible and professional
- The key components of creating a positive professional image : Appearance, Behavior and Attitude
- Easy tips to improve your personal appearance using Psychology of Colour and appropriate Dress code
- Help you Understand , create and communicate your personal brand essence
- Help you Understand, create and communicate your personal brand identity
The course will focus in 3 interactive modules
- Professional Image
- Your Own Personal Brand
- Communicating & Presenting yourself with Confidence
- Workshop approach
- Individual and groups exercises
One full day from 9:30 am to 5pm.
Facilitator: Maria Lynch